DANGER OF THE WEEK AWARD Bad Tenants While carrying out a yearly Gas Safety Check (CP12) we came across this gas fire in the front lounge. When we checked the fire last year it was solidly mounted on a ‘crazy paving’ style hearth. Although a bit dated it did the job that was intended which […]Read More
marianne saysMy tenants left the boiler filling loop open and caused a huge hot w..
Thommas saysCan use the flexy copper pipe instead Thanks
Michelle saysHi am living in a flat and last nov 2012 I found out that my landlor..
admin saysHi Bob. Thanks for writing to clarify an article I wrote in 2009. I ..
Appliance Ariston Ask Dave Awards Aztec Backboiler Bad DIY Bad Tenants Balanced Flue Bathroom Building Business Carbon Monoxide Central Heating Condensate Conservatory Consumer Unit Cooker Cowboys CP12 Dangerous Dishwasher Education Electrical Examples Extractor Finances Fire Gas Heating Hob Honeywell Hot Water Joinery Kitchen Laminate Landlord Lessons Life Lighting Loft Boarding LPG Manco Megaflo Multipoint Open Open Cylinder Open Flue Outside Electrics Personal Opinion PIR Plinth Heater Plumbing Power Flush Pressure Relief Valve Radiators Red Tape Safety Sanicondens Scalding Shower Structure Telecoms Testimonials The Basics Tiling TracPipe® TRV Tub Tundish Tutorial Underfloor Heating Unvented Cylinder Vent-Axia Ventilation Viessmann Washer Waste Pipes Wetroom Whirlpool Worcester Work Surface